25 Dec 2016

Christmas wreath



Merry Christmas! Wishing you a happy holiday.
Today I am sharing a pop-up card. I love interactive card and this is my first attempt at pop-up card and I hope you liked it.



I stamped and fussy cut a variety of small Christmas-y images from Sweet Stamp Shop Fall Into Christmas, Mama Elephant CozyChristmas and Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus, and coloured the images using alcohol based markers (Copics and Alpha) and ZigClean Brush pen.

I heat embossed the greeting from Mama Elephant JingleGreetings with Wow Gold Embossing Powder. The images were arranged and glued in place. I used lots of Wink of Stella and Ranger glossyaccents on places where I want the added dimension and shine - the berries, the hot drink and reindeer nose.

Next, I got the top folding card base ready for the pop-up images inside. I cut 4 slits about 1 inch from the scored edge of the card base, pushed the slit inwards and glued Santa & Mrs Claus to the pop up column. There’s tons of Wink of Stella on Santa & Mrs Claus to give lots of shine and I added a strip of washi tape to the bottom of the card base.

Finally, the card front was glued onto the card base.

I hope you enjoy this post and see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment