24 Dec 2016

Monochromatic background stamping



Hello. Hope you are doing well today.

For today's cards, I used the same technique by stamping small images with inks that complement the card base.                



For the Christmas card, I used the various snowflakes from the Mama Elephant Season’s Greetings stamp in Hero Arts Shadow pool dye ink and MFT white pigment ink. The sentiment was black heat emboss. The card is finished with some sequins and pearl embellishment.

The flora stamping on the following 2 cards was from Altenew Vintage Flowers. The 2nd layer of the flower was stamped using MFT white pigment ink. The sentiments from SpellbinderPhrase I were die cut using glitter paper and layered with card stock to give it dimension. This was then mounted on the black die cut frame. The embellishment was die cut from the same glitter paper.



For the next card, I used various sizes of paw prints using My Favourite ThingsBB You have my heart for the background. I stamped and coloured the cute puppy from Mama Elephant Playful Pups and mounted it on a circle. The sentiment is from the same Mama Elephant stamp set.


The background for the last card was from Altenew Lacy Scrolls. The veins were drawn using white gel pen. Flower sequins were used to embellish the card.

I hope you liked this technique and will come back again. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Linda! I love how you've used stamps to create your background paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete