4 Dec 2016

Christmas tree deco



Hello. This is Linda. Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share with you my handmade cards. Card making is super-fun and you get to be creative and personalised it. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and it will inspire you.
Today card is one I made for the Caring Hearts Card Drive where greeting cards were collected for elderly in nursing homes. This is such a sweet cause and so easy for us card makers to make a difference. Really hope these cards bring festive cheers to someone. As I was making a bunch of cards and wanted to save on postage, I tried to make one layer cards so it would be lighter.

The tree from Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas was black heat embossed with Wow Black Ebony Super Fine Embossing Powder and coloured with colour pencils.
The ornaments were from MamaElephant Christmas Scene. The presents from Mama Elephant Toy Shop and Cozy Christmas were black heat embossed and cut out. The ornaments were coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic while the presents with colour pencils. I also added some Wink of Stella to the presents.

 The angel and star on top of the tree were black heat embossed and covered with gold and silver glitter glue.

Hope you enjoyed the cards. As this is my first time blogging, I would appreciate any feedback to help me learn and improve the blog. Thanks again for dropping by.
Linda XX


No comments:

Post a Comment