11 Dec 2016

Christmas carol

Hello and Welcome.
Today I am showing another set of cards I made for the Caring Hearts Card Drive.

The dark background was blended using Distress Ink – Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans and sprayed with Perfect Pearls infused water and dabbed off. The ground was blended in using Distress Ink - Ground Espresso and Hickory Smoke and dabbed on with MFT white pigment ink. For one of the card, I wanted the ground to be snow-covered so I masked off the area before I blended the sky.



The sentiments from Mama Elephant Season’s Greetings were gold heat embossed (Wow Gold Embossing Powder).

The girls from Mama Elephant Girlfriends were black heat embossed and fussy cut. The image was coloured using watercolour and the clothing were coated with Wink of Stella for some shine. The images were adhered using foam tape for added dimension.







No comments:

Post a Comment