17 Jan 2019

Christmas 2018 - Xmas village







Hello! Today I have another shaker card to share with you.  



The first thing I did was ink blended the sky with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and Broken China. I masked off the bottom to have a snow covered ground. Next, I die cut the mountains using Mama Elephant Snow Capped Mountain and ink blended the mountains using Walnut Stain and Black Soot Distress Oxide.




The houses and pine trees were from Mama Elephant Christmas Scene. The houses was coloured with copic markers and the tree was stamped with Lawn Fawn Jalapeno dye ink. I die cut the card front with a frame die, covered the front with acetate and attached foam tape all round the outer frame. The main card was filled with various sequins and the frame was put into place carefully.



I hoped you like today’s card and find inspiration in it. Thank you for dropping by and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment