31 Jan 2019

Christmas 2018 - Xmas tree





Hello everyone and thank you very much for dropping by. This card is very similar to one I did last year where I used my favorite Christmas items and made them into a wreath. This year, I arranged them into a Christmas tree.





The images I used in the Christmas tree are Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together, MamaElephant Cozy Christmas Together and Sweet Stamp Shop Fall Into Christmas. The sentiment is from Altenew Holiday Wishes.




I started by drawing a quick shape in the middle of the card. I then arranged, stamped and heat embossed the bigger images first and filled up the empty spaces with snowflakes images. The images were coloured with colour pencils and brushed with Spectrum Noir pen for shine and covered with Nuvo Crystal Glaze for texture.





This card was very easy to pull together and the shine and texture was just beautiful. I hope you enjoyed this card and can draw inspiration from it. Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment