21 Jun 2021

Father's Day Card SSS Tumbling Leaves stencil



Hello everyone. Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. I tried my best to keep the blog interesting and informative. Today, I am sharing a Father's Day card using the Simon Says Stamp (SSS) Tumbling Leaves stencil. I find masculine card quite challenging and I needed to make these cards rather quickly and I am glad this stencil is so versatile.




I used the SSS blue card stock and blended in Antique Linen, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade with the SSS Tumbling Leaves stencil. 




The sentiment was white heat embossed using Mama Elephant Happy Everything. Finally, I added some jewels from the Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum mix. 



Thank you again for visiting my blog and I hope it gives you some idea and inspiration in getting your masculine card made. Hope to see you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment