21 Oct 2021

Patterned paper slimline card

 





Hello everyone! Do you use patterned paper? I love patterned paper, they always look so pretty but I noticed I hardly ever use them in my cards. It is always a struggle for me to incorporate patterned paper in my cards. So I thought I will do a little challenge for myself and made some cards with patterned paper. 




I made a couple of slimline cards. For the first card, I was given some money envelopes and thought the flowers in them was really pretty. I cut them out as design.



I used the sentiment from Concord and 9th Dahlia Turnabout stamp.




It was a very simple card to put together.




For the second card, I pieced together some scraps and die cut the sentiment using the colourful scraps. The sentiment die is from My Favourite Things - Hand Lettered Happy Birthday.


                        


I don't usually make clean and simple cards and it took quite a fair amount of self-control to not add anymore accents or details to the card. I hope you like the cards. Thanks again for dropping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment