10 Jun 2021

Wrap card with Simon Says Stamp Modern Flowers Wrap Card die

 





Hello Everyone! Welcome & thanks for stopping by. Today I’m sharing a wrap card. I absolutely love how dainty & pretty these wrap cards look. I made these using the Simon Says Stamp Modern Flowers Card Wrap Die and I am still swooning over them.





I have a few cards to share today and I hope you like them. The first card is this teal colour card. I only die cut one edge of a 10 5/8 inch by 4 1/4/ inch card stock, scored the card at 4 1/4 inch and 8 1/2 inch and fold them into a gate fold card that flips vertically.



This is how the card looks like when open and I punched 2 holes to put the ends of the ribbon but there will still be plenty of space to write the message inside.


This is when the card is partially open. 



OH my! Isn't this the sweetest card?! 


To make this, die cut both edges of a 8 1/2 inch white card stock with the Simon Says Stamp Modern Flowers Wrap Card die. I put a 4 inch by 4 inch pink note card inside and tie a pink ribbon on the wrap.


This is how it looks like when you unwrap the card. I have stamped the inside of all the cards using Versamark ink and Hero Arts Floral Bold Prints by Lia background stamp.



Just flip the pink note card up and there is plenty of space to write your personal messages inside.




This one used pink outer wrap card and white note card inside.


It gives a different feel.


This next card uses white card wrap and pale grey card stock for the note card inside.




Again I love how the card turned out and it have a more neutral, less feminine feel.


This next card uses double wrap. There is 2 card wrap  stacked on top of each other. 



This is how the card looks when unwrap. The note card inside is grey colour


For this card, you have the option of folding the wrap onto each other without needing a ribbon or a twine. The cream colour card wrap gives it a warm feel of being delicate but not feminine.



This is the final card. Again, it's a double wrap card, using silver tone. The double wrap card is grey colour and the inside is white note card. 



I haven't added anything to the inside of the card. But this gives me the option of quickly adhering any die cut sentiment for the occasion whenever I need it. The sentiments I used for the cards in this post are from Mama Elephant and Simon Says Stamp.



I hope you like today post. I really love the wrap card design. Thank you again for dropping by.



























No comments:

Post a Comment