29 Jan 2018

Just a little note...



Hello and welcome again. If you are here for the first time, thanks for coming over, I hope you will find the blog useful and help to inspire you.

For this card, I used the stamp set from Mama Elephant FairFeathers. I find this stamp set very classy and suitable for most occasion. It would be very useful for masculine card, which was always challenging for me.


I first started by stamping My Favourite Things (MFT) TinyStars Background onto a piece of Cyan/ Bright Blue paper with MFT Cornflower ink. If I am not mistaken, it was from a coloured paper pack from docrafts.com.



Then I heat embossed the sentiment, feather and ink bottle from Mama Elephant Fair Feather stamp set using Versamark and gold heat embossed with Wow embossing powder
The blue panel was then adhered on a side folding card.

I don’t usually showed the inside of a card but I loved this Delicata ink. I used Delicata Black Shimmer to stamp the sentiment inside and love how it shimmered. There is a ring of shiny glitter around the border. So pretty!


This was another simple and beautiful card that the pictures did not do justice to. Hope you like it and have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment