25 Nov 2017

Rainbow series 3 - animal farm scene



Hello and welcome.
Today I am sharing another fun card that is easy to create. I know this is not a rainbow card but it fits with the concept of using various coloured scraps.

I stamped the animal images from MFT The Whole Herd onto scrap colour card stock that resembled the colour of the animals. This is a good way to use up your scrap pieces with minimal colouring.

The pig could move up and down into the barrel but the space in between the barrel was too small and the pig moved ever so slightly. 



I blended in Distress ink for the sky scene. The grassy slopes were using MFT Snow Drift die on green card stock. The animals were mounted into place and the card panel was glued onto a top folding card base.

The sentiments were all from MFT The Whole Herd. I also stamped the playful sentiment on the inside of the card. I hope you enjoyed today’s playful card.



No comments:

Post a Comment