14 Jul 2017

White outline stamping on coloured paper


Hello. Hope you are doing well and thanks for dropping by. I hope you will find this post useful in your paper-crafting journey. White colour pencil has always been largely ignored amongst my colour pencils. But eversince I started crafting, I realised white is not merely an absence of colour but a beautiful colour itself. It can be used to highlight, soften  or give definition to images.



I used the gorgeous flower images from Altenew Beautiful Day, Peony Bouquet and BeautifulLady for these cards with MFT Sweet Tooth pigment ink, which is a white pigment ink to stamp the flower outline onto colour card stock. 
For 2 of the cards, I coloured with white colour pencil to soften the edge. Sentiments were white heat embossed and the cards were finished with some sequins.

The flowers were so beautiful that I felt keeping it simple will showcase the images more effectively. I stamped on the layered flowers on the envelope to match the card.



This was a very quick and easy card to do and still looks beautiful; very useful especially when you realised you are in need of a card real soon in your very busy schedule. 

Hope you find today’s post useful and happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment