5 May 2017

Faux textured metal paper with perfect pearls





 A simple card that gave you a faux metal finish and one that you can give to a guy too!


It was always hard for me to make masculine card until I saw this technique by the creative Jennifer McGuire. I practically copied her video tutorial so click here to see how to made this. The only difference I did was I used colour Perfect Pearls that matched the blended background to accentuate the colour.



These cards are so fun and easy to make and the final card is so cool.



I covered the side of the card with masking tape and blended different shades of Distress ink onto the middle unmasked area. Various shades of Ranger Perfect Pearls in the same shade as the Distress ink were applied on top. This gives the shiny, metallic look.



The card was then embossed using various embossing folder. The sentiments were die cut using Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Die and Spellbinder Phrase I.





I hope you enjoyed these cards and will give them a try. I definitely would do something similar soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment