21 May 2017

Beach scene interactive window card



Hello and thanks for dropping by. I hope you had a good week and are feeling wonderful today.

I have a card today that will definitely cheer you up. This interactive card was made for a child who loves the beach.


The images from a combination of stamp sets – Sweet StampShop Ahoy [discontinued], Sweet Stamp Shop Beach Bum [discontinued] and MFT Every Day is a Picnic [discontinued] and the sentiment was from SSS Flip Flop Season. They were coloured using colour pencils and blended with Gamsol.

I blended Distress Ink into the card stock to create the sky, sea and beach scene. I stamped the sun and the sentiment inside the shaker window.


I mounted the pirate ship at the top of the mast so the ship will swayed back and forth like its’s rocking on choppy waters. I placed the bird to cover the place where I mounted the ship. These were positioned inside the window for 'protection'.

The other images were glued on the card front and the window card was assembled.


No comments:

Post a Comment