3 May 2019

Pop up box card - Fairy Garden




Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy it. Today I am sharing my fairy garden with you. This is a box pop-up card. I did a box pop-up card a while back and a lot of people like it, and it was super fun to make. Hope you will give it a try.






1. First, die cut the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box card pop-up. There is quite a few pieces in the set that needs to be die-cut, the outer frame and the various panels. I used white card stock for the outer frame and the middle skeletal panel.




2. For the panels on the side, I used patterned paper and die-cuts. Patterned paper from Hallmark Forever Friends Spring Time was used for the outside panels. 



3. For the inside panels, I die-cut some green textured cardstock and white cardstock using Memory Box Spring Border die. I coloured the flowers on the white Memory Box Spring Border die-cuts with various colours of alcohol-based marker, which I cut and layered on top of the flowers on the green textured cardstock. 




4. Then a coat of Nuvo Crystal Drop Morning Dew was added to the flowers. These flowers border die-cuts were glued onto the inside of the card.




5. Next, I die-cut the Honey Bee Grass Border to accentuate the box. Various images from The Greeting Farm Little Fairies was stamped, coloured and fussy-cut.


6. Finally, all the images were affixed onto the pop-up box card and here’s the final card.




I hope you enjoyed today’s post and have a fairy great day ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment