7 Nov 2020

Love Cynthia Happy Girls cards

 


Hello everyone! I know I am not active checking my blog. I normally post and leave it at that. I recently found out I had comments from 2 and 4 years ago that I am just reading. OMG! I will try to check on my blog more. Today, I am sharing some cute cards that I made. I stamped and coloured these Love Cynthia images a while ago during The Daily Marker 30 day but only found time to make them into cards recently.



Since these Love Cynthia images are small, I decided to do a 4 inch x 4 inch size card. I cut 4' x 8' card stock to form the card base and fold that in half. I just can't get over how cute these happy girls are.



I ran 3½" x 3½" white card stock through a variety of Sizzix and We R Memory Keepers embossing mat to add some texture to the background.



The sentiments were heat embossed onto strips of scraps card stock from making the card base.



Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents were added to the images for shine and gloss. 


I contemplated for a long time if I wanted to add embellishment but decided against it though I added to 2 of the cards using Pretty Pink Posh Watermelon mix.



These cards were quite easy to pull together and oh so cute. 



Hope you enjoy the post and let me know if you want to know anything. 



Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Wishing you a great day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment