28 Jun 2020

MFT Sailor Girl rainbow




Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a shaker card made using some Distress Oxide ink and My Favourite Things (MFT stamps) Sailor Girl.


I blended various Distress Oxide ink - Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feather and Cracked Pistachios on water color paper.


The sentiment was white heat embossed on black card strip. I actually did two sentiment strips - not glued on as I could not decide which one to use so I can glued on the sentiment when I decide who to send to and use the one that fit the occasion.


I also stamped on the envelope, both front and back to add interest for the recipient.


Thank you for dropping by, I hope you like today's card. I will be sharing more cards soon. Have a good week ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment