8 Mar 2018

The Greeting Farm Little Mermaids




These little mermaids from The Greeting Farm was so, sooo cute I can’t believe it took me so long to play with them. I finally got round to colouring them last September and made 3 cards with them last month. Yes, I am a very slow card maker. I have a demanding day job so I craft whenever I have the energy and time.



All the images were watercolored and fussy cut. A high dose of Wink of Stella was applied onto the mermaids’ hair, tails and accessories.


The background was ink blended using Distress ink (Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet and Faded jeans) and Versamagic Sahara Sand (the only sand color ink I have) on water color paper. 


 I made 3 cards with the mermaids including 2 shaker cards.




The fishes, seaweed and starfish, as well as the sentiment was also from The Greeting Farm Little Mermaids stampset.





Embellishments for the shaker card was from local craft and stationery stores.

Still photo did not do the card justice as you could not see the glistening shine from the wink of stella and the moving embellishments.

I kept the 3rd card very simple, using foam tape and double sided tape to adhere the images to give it dimensions.


I hope you liked the cards I shared today and find inspiration in them.


xoxo Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment